Thursday, 3 January 2013

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY....

SHOES !

It's true, no matter how many pairs you have, you just never seem to have the right colour or style to go with that new outfit !!

Today I've used two more of Clearly Besotted's newly released stamp sets Stepping Out...


and It's Your Birthday, I really love the retro style sentiments in this set.

Clearly Besotted Stepping Out & It's Your Birthday stamp sets
Papertrey Ink Limitless Layers Die
Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder
Stampin Up cardstock, ink
Ribbon Girl Red self-adhesive gems
lilac self-adhesive gems

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

oh I loooove these cards Mandy, those stamps are fabulous!! and you're right .. LOl .. never can have tooooo many shoes ;) xxx

Diane said...

These cards are fabulous Mandy.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous cards.... Just place my order with Stephanie
Hugs Sylvie xxx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Wonderful creations Mandy, love this set too. Love how you have used them

Ali x

Stephanie said...

Both great cards but I have to say I LOVE the first one - that is exactly the style of card I had in mind when I designed that set!! Terrific job Mandy :) xxx (I wish I owned shoes like that lol)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards Mandy, love them both. Really like the layouts xx