Tuesday, 8 January 2013

TOGETHER FOREVER

To kick off our first challenge of 2013 over at Let's Craft and Create we've decided to go with the theme of Anything Goes

My card measures 3"x 4" and I've gone for a cute design using Paired Up and Background Builder II stamp sets, both from Clearly Besotted.

The design team have some wonderful inspirational projects to share, and you wont want to miss out on the great little giveaway we have for this challenge.  Come and check them out here.

Clearly Besotted Paired Up & Background Builder II stamp sets
Stampin Up inks

7 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card....
Love the brich wall....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Danni said...

Love the brick wall! Super cute card!

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Mandy, love the way you built up the bricks :) xxx

Donna said...

Brilliant design Mandy and such a fab CAS card...I keep singing Pink Floyd now...another brick in the wall...yeah I know, I'm weird lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Diane said...

Fantasic design Mandy. I really like the CAS look.

Stephanie said...

You already know how much I love this design - gorgeous!! Xxx

Stephanie said...

Mandy, I would have been happy to sponsor - you didn't have to purchase You're a Hoot & die!!!! Thank you so much lovely xxx