Monday, 28 January 2013

CLEAN & SIMPLE CARD MAKING CLASS

Today was the first day of the Clean & Simple Card Making2 Online Class.  This is the first of these classes I've registered for and after today I am so glad I did.  It's really lovely to part of a community with so many talented ladies and learn, not only from the wonderful teachers, but also all the students taking part.

After watching the videos and reading the pdf files I dug deep in my craft stash to find products I'd hidden away. Mainly because I hadn't really got to grips with them when I first bought them.

I used glimmer mist and heat embossing, two things I very rarely use, so it was a real challenge and something very different for me.


That's my homework done for this evening, funny, I never remember homework being this enjoyable !!

If you'd like to find out more about this class there is a link to it on the right hand side of my blog.

Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
MFT All Smiles Stamp Set
Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler Stamp Set
White Embossing Powder
Stampin Up Ink Pad, Cardstock
Self Adhesive Gems

9 comments:

Luckysmom said...

Beautiful!

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely loving your card Mandy!!! :) :) xxx

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card...I love your spritzing!

Mary said...

Nice job! I love your choice of sentiments!

Lyndal said...

FAB card Mandy!
If only all homework was this fun :)

usharon said...

Looks beautiful. Good job on the splattering background!

Christine L said...

So simple, but so fabulous Mandy!

Hugs
Christine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Michelle said...

What abeautiful card Mandy, I love the effect you have made with the sprays and I love the soft colours too xx