Saturday, 5 January 2013

THANK YOU

Today I'd like to share the card I made for the latest  CAS-ual Friday challenge which is 'Thank You'.




I used Clearly Besotted Background Builder II, With A Flourish and Happy  Everything stamp sets with a few self-adhesive gems.

Now that the housework is done I think I'll settle down in my craft room for an hour or two !

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday

Clearly Besotted Background Builder II, With A Flourish, Happy Everything stamp sets
The Ribbon Girl Lilac 5mm sef-adhesive gem
Stampin Up Elegant Eggplant ink

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

oh this is gorgeous Mandy!! love it :) enjoy your crafting, think I might go and do a bit more crafting too :) xxx

Stephanie said...

Another fantastic design Mandy! xxx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Mandy, great minds think alike hey? :o) xx