Saturday, 26 January 2013

STILL LOVING WASHI TAPE

Today's card is another take on the one I made previously. This time I die cut the heart from the cardstock and used it as another layer.  I think I might have mentioned once or twice before...I'm really loving washi tape at the moment!


Our CAS Love theme runs until 11pm Tuesday 5th February UK time over at Let's Craft and Create and there's another lovely Clearly Besotted stamp set to give away to one lucky person taking part.  

Papertrey Ink Heart die
MME Lost & Found3 Ruby Washi Tape
Clearly Besotted Paired Up stamp set
Self-adhesive gems

11 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

loooove this card Mandy :) love the way you layered the heart :) and love your washi tape, think maybe I need to get some :) :) xxx

Caryn said...

Oh would you stop teasing me with the Washi tape - I'm closer to caving every time I see your cards!! This is another stunna of a card Mandy - love it (and I've just ordered the Heart dies from PTI so might be casing this card soon!!)

Stephanie said...

I agree with Caryn, stop with the Washi Tape enabling....I'm trying to be good with my craft spending lol Stunning card xxx

Diane said...

Loving all your creations Mandy. This card is another stunner.

Donna said...

So pretty Mandy, love the little heart cut-out. Snow all gone here and the sun is shining...hopefully you'll be able to run to work now that its melting lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Isa said...

Es preciosa !!! So beautiful !! From Spain ;)
Isa

Ciska said...

Great idea using the diecut and the negative space, love your use of washi tape here! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

ohhh fabulous creation Mandy, really love this one

Ali x

Karen said...

great cards...

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card ... Must get some of that tape ...... Ally Pally April.....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Lindsey said...

Clever! I do like how you've used the cut out heart! Lindsey x