Thursday, 24 January 2013

CROCHET HEARTS

I enjoy knitting and crochet and am really pleased it seems to be popular once again.  My little heart keyrings were made using THIS pattern from Tara's blog.

If you're working on any heart / love themed projects don't forget to come and share them with us at Let's Craft and Create where our current challenge is CAS Love !

Debbie Bliss Deep Red Rialto DK Wool
Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock, Tag Sale #3 Die, Love Lives Here & Button Boutique Stamp Sets

12 comments:

Vicky said...

Sooo cute will have to check that pattern out! :)xx

Christine L said...

They are gorgeous Mandy!! Love them - but can't crochet for toffee!! LOL

Hugs
Christine x

Caryn said...

Oh Em Gee! I wish I knew how to do something like this. And your packaging is fabulous! Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Louise Sims said...

How fabby are these and ded one I will have to case. Thanks for the inspiration,

Lou x

Marlou McAlees said...

aaaaah .... these are totally cute looove them Mandy!! ♥

Diane said...

These are so cute Mandy.

Bubbles said...

OMG Mandy, it's gorgeous things like these that make me so wish I could crochet!!
Joanne x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Really a great little tag, crocheting adds a lot and anyone loves a heart. Thanks for sharing

vickiscraft said...

Gorgeous, great idea Mandy! x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
So cute love them.....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Stephanie said...

Love these, so sweet! I wish I could crochet / knit / sew (play musical instrument, cook etc. etc lol) x

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Fantastic, thanks for link will go have a look

Ali x