Tuesday, 22 January 2013

CAS LOVE

For our second challenge of 2013 at Let's Craft and Create there's LOVE in the air!  Our theme is Clean & Simple (CAS) love themed projects...Wedding, Anniversary, All My Love, With Love etc...


I am really loving washi tape at the moment, in particular these from MME Lost & Found3.

Come and check out all the fabulous CAS Love inspiration from the design team here.

Papertrey Ink Heart die
MME Lost & Found3 Ruby Washi Tape
Clearly Besotted Post It:Love stamp set
Self-adhesive gems

7 comments:

Caryn said...

LOVE it Mandy! I am so scared of Washi tape! Not because I don't know what to do with it - but because once I start I will want it in every.single.design! I can't afford another obsession!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi mandy
Gorgeous card.... You are loving that talpe......
Hugs sylvie xxx

Diane said...

Loving your cards Mandy. Excellent style.

Stephanie said...

You really know how to work that Washi Tape Mandy - beautiful! x

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely gorgeous card Mandy, love your washi tape :) xxx

Lindsey said...

Fab fab Mandi! I love the placement & the washi tape works really well x

Vicky said...

Fabulous design Mandy great use of Washi tape. I'm hopeless with it! :)xx