Monday, 17 December 2012

THE TREE IS UP

Yes, slightly earlier than planned, but seeing as we had a quiet weekend the box of Christmas decorations came down from the loft...then I took advantage of my daughter's visit tonight and we decorated it.

Below is another of my decorated wooden stars which, together with the previous one, is now dangling from our tree.


Perhaps next year, I'll have a few more handmade decorations to add to it, I really enjoyed making these!

By the way, if you pop on over to Stephanie's blog she has a fabulous giveaway celebrating the release of new Clearly Besotted stamp sets!

The Ribbon Girl Vintage Seam Binding, Rusty Bell, Natural Jute Button Twine, Star Dust Stickles
Papertrey Ink Star Die
Echo Park Very Merry Christmas Papers
Button

5 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous decoration.... Gorgeous....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Caroline said...

Hi Mandy this is a gorgeous decoration I love the colour and design. Caroline xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous Mandy :) I looove your tree decorations :) xxx

Christine L said...

This is beautiful Mandy!! I think I may have to watch out for some wooden stars to try to make one!

Hugs
Christine x

Donna said...

This is beautiful Mandy and such an elegant design. I'm sorry but I really do need to see the whole tree, one deccie isn't enough lol! :) Donna ♥ x