Thursday, 6 December 2012

THANK YOU

I'd like to share a card I made for an order using Clearly Besotted's Butterfly Wishes stamp set together with Stampin Up's Thank You Kindly stamp set...

and a beautiful Christmas wreath made by my daughter Sarah.  I was hoping she'd forget to take it home as it looked fab on our door...but she didn't !!

I may have to steal her ideas and make one for myself !!

Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes stamp set
Stampin Up Thank You Kindly stamp set, Border Punch, Cardstock, Ink
Papermania self-adhesive gems
Provocraft Distressed Stripes Ebossing Folder


4 comments:

Caroline said...

The card is gorgeous I love the lemon colour and the wreath is stunning. Caroline xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

your card is just gorgeous Mandy, I love the lemon :) and your daughter's Christmas wreath is absolutely beautiful :) :) xxx ♥

simplystylishstamping said...

Simply stunning card Mandy and what a talented daughter...takes after her mum :)

Ali x

jules said...

wow gorgeous card and wreath!!!