Saturday, 8 December 2012

FELT TAG

If you visit my blog regularly you will know that I love using felt on my projects!  Well, today my project is made entirely from felt with some little extras added.

Over at The Ribbon Girl they do a fabulous vintage colour collection of felt squares together in one pack and they work so beautifully together.

Hope you're having a fun weekend and the Christmas shopping is going well!

The Ribbon Girl Vintage Wool Felt, Ivory Taffeta Ribbon
Memory Box Parker Alphabet die set
Button
Beads

3 comments:

Caroline said...

This is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi mandy
Gorgeous project.... My memory box leyyers have come ... And my friend has given me some felt....... So here goes.... Love your Daughters door wreath.... Fabulous
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

I love your felt tag Mandy, great idea and would look lovely hanging from Christmas tree :) I hung one of my tags from my Christmas tree, didn't want to part with it :) ... LOL xxx