Monday, 31 December 2012

DELICIOUS GOODIES

Before I head off to play with these gorgeous goodies...

I'd like to share another card I made using Clearly Besotted's Leafy Accents stamp set.

This time I teamed Leafy Accents with the lovely little flower and butterfly stamps from Framed Sentiments.

I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm very keen to break open my new sets and get inky !  

Enjoy your New Year celebrations.

Clearly Besotted Leafy Accents, Framed Sentiments
Papertrey Ink Birthday Bash Sentiments
Versa Magic Aloe Vera Chalk Ink, Versafine Olympia Green & Crimson Red Pigment Ink
2mm Self-Adheshive Pearls

7 comments:

Neets B said...

Your card is lovely, I love the effect on the leaves. I've just ordered the Leafy Accents set and a few other treats, can't wait for them to arrive :) So envious of your goodies, can't wait to see your creations. Happy new year, Anita x

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

This is fabulous, i love Leafy Accents...I love all the sets mins LOL

Happy New Year to you and yours when it comes Mandy

Ali x

Vicky said...

Just been having a catch up with your makes since I was last here, they're all fabulous.
Looking forward to see your creations with those yummy new stamps!

Happy 2013

Love Vicky xxx

Stephanie said...

Love how you've inked up those leaves - stunning Mandy! xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

WOW!! you are gonna have fun with all these gorgeous stamps and dies Mandy :) your card is stunning!!! I bet you are playing away with them as I type this ;) xxx

Caryn said...

Lovely card - amazing technique with the leaves.
Got my sets too - excited much??? Hell yeah!!!
Have fun with them.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card.....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx
HNY....