Monday, 3 December 2012

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Yes, it's official, Christmas is definitely on the way !  Our tree isn't up yet as I like to wait until I finish work one week before Christmas day.  However, I have nearly made all my cards and am now working on gift tags.

I'm entering my tags into A Passion for Papertrey's latest challenge.  I used Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #3 Die, Limitless Layers Dies and Kraft cardstock.

Happy Monday and Happy crafting! 

Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #3 Die, Limitless Layers Dies, Kraft Cardstock
Sizzix/Hero Arts Christmas Stamps and Dies
Echo Park Very Merry Christmas Papers
Ludiec Stamps Carnation Cotton

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous tags Mandy. Caroline xxx

Christine L said...

These are fabulous Mandy!

Hugs
Christine x

Vicky said...

Love your tags! I don't put my tree up 'til the week before Christmas either - just as well because I haven't finished the decorations yet!
:)xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Mandy :) I loooove these!!! and I love the Echo park paper. My tree is up :) :) all cozy , with the help of my Mum xxx ♥

Linny said...

these are fab tags Mandy. I still have a way to go on my Christmas cards. Linda x

Anne said...

What scrummy little tags Mandy ..one for my book of inspiration I think!

Donna said...

Love these Mandy, they have a real rustic feel about them...perfick for Crimbo :) Donna ♥ x

Gibmiss said...

Hi mandy
Fabulous tags ..... You are brill with tags ... I have always been a bit scared of them.... Lol ...
Hugs Sylvie xxxx