Sunday, 23 December 2012

AHOY MATEY

All little boys at some time dream of one day becoming a Pirate! I'd personally like to meet one...mmmm Captain Jack Sparrow!!

Whoops...started to digress a little there...back to my card. As I was saying, little boys love Pirates and Stephanie has the perfect set with those little boys in mind.

Ahoy Matey is a very cute 3x4" clear stamp set, and has 10 separate stamps which are such fun to use.

I teamed them up with the 'HAPPY Birthday' stamps from Framed Sentiments which I love.

I can see so many possibilities with this set; party invites, cupcake flags, party bags..and the list goes on. 

You can find more Design Team inspiration for this set and others here.

Clearly Besotted Ahoy Matey, Framed Sentiments stamp sets
Paper and String Wool Felt 
Versafine Majestic Blue, Onyx Black Inks
Die-namics By the Number Dies

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a sweet card! Gorgeous design Mandy :) I LOVE Johnny Depp *swoon*

Marlou McAlees said...

this is adorable Mandy, great card for a little boy :) xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Gorgeous ard ... Must get this set.....
Hugs Sylvie
Happy chrristmas...
Hugs Sylvie xx