Thursday, 1 November 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

After seeing so many gorgeous creations using this Clearly Besotted stamped image with white embossing powder, I just had to have a go myself.  I really like the result, embossing before colouring makes the blossom look even more delicate.

Definitely a technique I will use again!  Thank you for the inspiration ladies.



(I'll be back from Suffolk soon and back to my craft room !!)

Clearly Besotted Happy Everything Stamp Set
The Ribbon Girl Lilac Satin Ribbon, Natural Jute Button Twine
Papertrey Ink Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, Limitless Layers Circle Die Collection

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the soft colours of the image. Caroline xxx

magic said...

lovely card and i adore the colours, x

Stephanie said...

It's an amazing technique isn't it? & on my list of things to attempt! Beautiful card Mandy, hope you're having a fab time :) xxx

Michelle said...

Sucha pretty card Mandy, I may just have to try this technique myself! xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful technique - so effective. Love the colours too! :)xx

Donna said...

Very pretty Mandy, love the colours and CAS design :) Donna ♥ x

jules said...

Beautiful i must have a go!!

Marlou McAlees said...

totally stunning!! xx