Sunday, 14 October 2012

WITH LOVE #2

I was lucky enough to receive THIS beautiful card and gift set from Stephanie. The thing that really struck me about her design was the way she'd used Kraft cardstock on white and how fab it looked.

I just had to try it for myself...

 Thank you for the wonderful inspiration Steph !

Ribbon Girl Lace, Button, Natural Jute Button Twine
Clearly Besotted Twinkle Toes Stampp Set
MFT butterfly Die-namics 
Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock
Nestibilities
Craft Concepts Woodgrain Embossing Folder

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card Mandi, love all the different textures xx

Stephanie said...

Thank you for the credit Mandy but I actually prefer your card (by miles) lol Absolutely beautiful work :) xxx

Sanda Reynolds said...

So nice to meet you Mandy! I'm so excited I found your blog, I totally love it! Your creations are so chic and beautiful!! Simply fab! Have a nice Sunday, Sanda xoxo

Marlou McAlees said...

this is just gorgeous Mandy :) I must try the kraft on white, love it ♥

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

this is beautiful Mandy


enjoy the rest of the day

ali x

Eileen said...

Another gorgeous card Mandy, love your latest creations.

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful card Mandy.
luv
Debby

Julie Marshall said...

You are correct, this is just fabulous. Love the muted colors.