Friday, 5 October 2012

Today I'd like to share my first two cards using Stephanie's gorgeous Clearly Besotted Stamp sets.

For the first one I used the lovely Twinkle Toes Set...
A perfect set for all those little girls whose dream it is to become a Ballerina.

For my second card I used Butterfly Wishes together with sentiments from the Happy Everything set.
You can buy these wonderful sets along with many others from the Clearly Besotted online shop which opens today....you'll find it here.

Enjoy!

Clearly Besotted Twinkle Toes, Butterfly Wishes & Happy Everything stamp sets
Stampin Up Perfect Plum, Not Quite Navy ink, Border Punch
MME miss caroline Fiddlesticks papers
Papermania self-adhesive gems
Provocraft Distressed Stripes Ebossing Folder

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh. my. word. I can't stop smiling - just marvellous Mandy :) xxx

~ Ali ~ said...

Fabulous creations as always Mandy and congratulations on your DT position very well deserved. looking forward to seeing more

Ali x

Caryn said...

Absolutley lovely Mandy - so elegant! I was like a child in a sweet shop yesterday when I opened my parcel - I didn't know which to use first!!! They're all so fab!!

So happy to be on the team with you!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Caryn said...

Absolutley lovely Mandy - so elegant! I was like a child in a sweet shop yesterday when I opened my parcel - I didn't know which to use first!!! They're all so fab!!

So happy to be on the team with you!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Tracey said...

Very pretty cards!!

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww these are totally adorable Mandy!! xxx ♥

Marlou McAlees said...

Me again .. LOL .. just purchased twinkle toes, such a sweet set ♥

Merry said...

What terrific style...lovely cards.

Debby said...

Wohoo! Great cards Mandy. Delighted to be on this DT with you.

Eileen said...

Love how you've used the embossing folder, your card looks great.

jintyoo7 said...

Two fabulous cards! Beautiful work with Stephanie's new stamps. Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Yourt first cards are beautiful Mandy, I love the colours you used on the twinkle toes one and I adore that butterfly one! xx