Saturday, 6 October 2012

SIGNATURE CHRISTMAS

I inked up Stephanie's Signature Christmas stamp set last night and I'm in love !  People who know me well know that I'm not really a great fan of making Christmas cards, but now I'm hooked!   This has to be the best little Christmas set I've come across.  Here's my first batch of cards and tags...


and now for some close ups!




For the tags I teamed the Signature Christmas stamps with sentiments from the Merry Little Christmas stamp set.
This is one set that is staying out on my desk as there are so many things I want to make with it.

Clearly Besotted Signature Christmas & Merry Little Christmas Stamp Sets
Ribbon Girl Red Button Twine
Stampin Up Ink pads
Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #4 Die

11 comments:

Donna said...

Oh these are fab Mandy and just perfect for quick Christmas cards :) Donna ♥ x

Stephanie said...

They are all gorgeous Mandy, it gives me goosebumps to see these amazing creations you keep coming up with!! xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

oh WOW!!! these are all so gorgeous Mandy!! How do you cut your images out so perfectly? it looks like you have a matching die, which I know you don't, any tips??? I got "twinkle toes" this morning, wasn't that fast?? Mandy they are adorable, can't wait to ink them up and make cards. Think I need these Christmas ones too .. LOL :) ♥

Vicky said...

Just had to buy this stamp set - so many possibilities.
Fabulous cards and tags !!!

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

wow they are fabulous...OK gonna need this set now too lol

Fabulous inspiration thanks Mandy

Happy World Card Making Day

ali x

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh these are fab! I especially love that gorgeous sentiment!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

These are beautiful cards! Well done!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Debby said...

Oh my you are really rocking these CBS sets! These are so right up my street!

Michelle said...

These are fab! I love them! xx

Christine L said...

Ooohhh.... these are fab!

Hugs
Christine x

magic said...

your cards are amazing, which i could come up with ideas like yours x