Monday, 22 October 2012

SEASON'S GREETINGS

I am one of the first to complain when I see shops putting out their Christmas stock in October, but what can I say, I am just loving Clearly Besotted's Signature Christmas stamp set!  

At this rate I may actually be giving my family and friends handmade  Christmas cards this year.

Clearly Besotted Signature Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Limitless Layers Dies, Tag Sale #5 Die, Tin Types Impression Plate, Kraft Cardstock
Ribbon Girl Red Vintage Style Seam Binding
Stampin Up Ink Pads, Cardstock

12 comments:

Diane said...

Simply beautiful!!

Aimes said...

Ditto! I can't remember having so many cards whipped up so early LOL!
Love that big bow on the tree!
Hugs!
x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabby card ... ,love the tag.....
Hugs sylvie xxxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the tree and the bow looks fabulous. Must get these stamps aswell. Caroline xxx

Stephanie said...

What a gorgeous design Mandy, really inspirational! Thank you xxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Mandy, like you I am on a roll with my Christmas cards this year. I want to thank you for my beautiful prize for being picked over at the Lets Craft and Create Challenge, It is absolutely beautiful! I have the little cupcake keyring hanging from my handbag and everyone is admiring it, thank you again. Donna x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Mandy, love the layout especially xx

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful Mandy!! xx ♥

Vicky said...

It's a fabulous set - so versatile. I've actually made my first Christmas card today - thanks to this set. I wasn't going to make any Xmas cards this year either! :)xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Mandy, it's got a proper rustic feel about it, perfick for Christmas :) Donna ♥ x

Ira Huberts said...

A gorgeous tag/card creation Mandy! Will make your friends and family so happy this Christmas! Thanks for visiting again, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

cotnob said...

This is a lovely Christmas card Mandy, such a great design.
Pauline
x