Sunday, 21 October 2012

RIBBON GIRL AUTUMNAL COLOUR CHALLENGE

It's the third Sunday of the Month which means it's time for another fabulous Ribbon Girl colour challenge, this month it's Autumnal Colours...  


first of all here's a beautiful inspirational photo


then the fabulous prizes...


from the very generous LOTV ladies to spend in their online shop


and a gorgeous Orange Kit  from the Ribbon Girls


I decided to make a baby girl card using gorgeous Autumnal colours rather than the more traditional ones.  I wanted it to have a vintage feel.
Visitors to my blog recently will see from previous posts that I have been having fun with die shapes and book prints and this card is no exception.  I teamed my book print butterfly with Ribbon Girl's Cream Fan Cluny Lace, Green Lace Floral Bias Binding, Natural Jute Button Twine and Rocking Horse Charm.  I hope you like it.


The design team, along with guest designer Alberto have some more fabulous creations to inspire you, check them all out here.

8 comments:

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous love the card and the wreath looks realistic. Caroline xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful card Mandy :) I just got that embossing folder yesterday in the post, it's a beautiful one. love this card :) xxx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Oh my this is a stunner Mandy, so pretty

Ali x

Ira Huberts said...

Aaww Mandy, such a pretty and gentle card this is... Love the fact that you've made an untraditional baby card, it looks absolutely darling! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Diane said...

What a gorgeous and soft baby card...I love the vintage feel to it...so pretty!

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful card Mandy, so pretty xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Mandy, love the embossed butterflies and pretty detail :) Donna ♥ x

Julie Marshall said...

Amazing! Love the vintage feel and all of those fabulous butterflies.