Tuesday, 30 October 2012

PEARLS & LACE

It's time for a new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create. This time we'd like you to use Pearls, Lace or both on your designs.

I used vintage lace from The Ribbon girl to create the collar on my onesie, finished off with sugar & spice self-adhesive pearls and rose petal vintage seam binding also from The Ribbon Girl.

The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's Blooming Marvellous stamp set.

Once again the design team have some fabulous creations to share with you, come and join us here.

(I scheduled this post...I'm still in Suffolk, hopefully not getting too cold !)

The Ribbon Girl Vintage Lace, Sugar & Spice self-adhesive pearls, Rose Petal Vintage Seam Binding
Clearly Besotted Blooming Marvellous Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Double Banners Die, Linen & Canvas Impression Plate

6 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW I love this so elegant. Caroline xxx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

This is fantastic!! I love it

ali x

Marlou McAlees said...

totally adorable Mandy :) xxx

Michelle said...

This is beautiful Mandy, I hope you are having anice time in suffolk, it is getting abit dark and cold here in Surrey so I hope you are wrapped up warm! xx

Donna said...

Oh Mandy, this is gorgeous and so pretty with the lace and pearls :) Donna ♥ x

Vicky said...

So so pretty! :)xx