Saturday, 27 October 2012

MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

Boy am I going to be organised this Christmas!  When I received this set from Stephanie, I thought the images would be just perfect for tags...and I was right, they are!

Have a fab weekend...this is the start of a week's half term break for me, and I'm so looking forward to it.  Although the last eight weeks have flown by I feel ready for a few late get ups!

By the way, if you head on over to Stephanie's blog she has this set in the spotlight today, leave her a comment and you'll be in with the chance of winning it!

Clearly Besotted Merry Little Christmas stamp set
Ribbon Girl Buttons, Red Button Twine
Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #3 Die

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Love these what a fabulous idea another set I NEED. Caroline xxx

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous tags Mandy & look at your colouring - it's fab! Happy half term :) xxx

Ira Huberts said...

Oh these are just so sweet Mandy! Lovely images with which you made wonderful tags. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, have a great weekend, hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Marlou McAlees said...

these are totally adorable Mandy :) I just left a comment for chance to win these cuties :) :) have a fab weekend xxx :)

Donna said...

Such cute little tags Mandy, beautiful images. Donna x

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Delightful tags Mandy, perfect addition to any parcel

ali x

Sarah said...

Fabulous tags Mandy. Great stamps and colouring.

Sarah x

Melisa Waldorf said...

Sweet tags!!! Have a great week, Melisa

jaring futsal dan rumput futsal said...

Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference
jaring futsal | jaring golf | jaring pengaman proyek |
jaring pengaman bangunan | jaring pengaman gedung