Thursday, 25 October 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS #2

As I was tidying my craft desk up last night, I couldn't resist making another Christmas card !  This time I used the reverse side of one of the papers I used for my last design, and decided it would work well with the lovely baubles from Clearly Besotted's Signature Christmas stamp set.  Have I mentioned before how fab this set is !!

I went into town with my daughter this afternoon, John Lewis have some lovely Christmas stock on show, so we had a little nose around for inspiration!  

Clearly Besotted Signature Christmas stamp set
MME lime twist Fly a Kite papers
Stampin Up Ink Pads

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love these stamps too. The design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

I've been playing with this sety again today too....love love love what you have done. Looks fabulous

Ali x

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Mandy :) love the colours and layout :) wish we had John Lewis store here :) xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi mandy
Fabulous card.... I have made a card with the reindeer going on my blog later......
Hugs Sylvie xx

Vicky said...

You won't need to buy any Christmas cards now the rate you're going and they're all so gorgeous :)xxx

Stephanie said...

There is no stopping you is there Mandy?! (yay!) I love the design & layout of this one, once again incredibly stylish & the colours are so striking :) Thanks AGAIN xxx

Stephanie said...

P.S. LOVE John Lewis, it's my favourite one stop shop - especially at Christmas :) x

Michelle said...

Great card Mandy, I love the layout/design and bright colours xx