Thursday, 4 October 2012

I have some very exciting news to share with you today...

Stephanie from Stamping and Sharing is launching her own range of stamps...and guess what?  I am extremely fortunate to be part of her design team!  When Stephanie asked if I would be interested, it really didn't take me more than a millisecond to say yes.  I love Stephanie's creations and have been an avid follower of her work for some time.  She is also a very sincere and kind person which really shines through on her blog posts.

Now...I could stay here all day and talk about Stephanie's new Clearly Besotted stamps but I have these beauties to play with...
So, in the mean time check out the gorgeous creations Stephanie has made with these sets on the shop website here, facebook and pinterest.  You will be able to start purchasing them tomorrow when the shop opens, how cool is that !!

6 comments:

Aimes said...

Yay! Can't wait to start this creative adventure with you, Mandy! :D
Hugs!
x

Marlou McAlees said...

Huge CONGRATULATIONS Mandy ♥ im delighted for you and can't wait to see your upcoming creations :) hugzz xxx

Vicky said...

Ooh how exciting! Congratulations! Looking forward to see your creations with those lovely stamps. :)xxx

Stephanie said...

Goodness Mandy - you've made me blush lol Thank you for being so incredibly sweet, I am absolutely delighted (& very grateful) to have you on board :) xxx

jules said...

Wow Mandy congrats to you!! and i look forward to seeing these cute stamps!

Tracey said...

Congratulations on being on the team!! Looking forward to seeing your creations!!