Monday, 8 October 2012

HAPPY EVERYTHING #2

Last night I continued playing with Stephanie's Happy Everything stamp set.  This time I used the rose.

For the second card I added colour using promarkers and used the 'With Sympathy' sentiment from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set.
I hope you're having as much fun with these new stamps as I am !  To see all the sets in the first release visit the Clearly Besotted Stamps online shop here.

Clearly Besotted Happy Everything & Butterfly Wishes Stamp Sets
Papermania self-adhesive gems
Promarkers


8 comments:

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Loving both these creations Mandy the yellow is fabulous but also love the simplicity of the monochrome. Thank you for my good luck wishes

Ali x

Stephanie said...

You have been busy Mandy! So beautiful & I think someone's been telling fibs about not being good at colouring ;) lol xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

oh these are both beautiful Mandy and beautifully coloured too :) ♥

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Sooo pretty...I love that simple elegant style. cherry

Tracey said...

These are both gorgeous!!

Caryn said...

Very very pretty Mandy - I adore that rose image and love how you coloured it.

Hugs,
Caryn x

Aimes said...

Beautiful stamping and colouring! I especially love the simplicity of the non-coloured image!
Hugs!
x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Mandy and perfect for the occasion :) Donna ♥ x