Tuesday, 16 October 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH LOVE

Today's card was created using Clearly Besotted's Blooming Marvellous stamp set together with sentiments from Happy Everything and Twinkle Toes stamp sets.

I may have mentioned once or twice how I love the way these sets mix and match so beautifully together!  

To keep the rose image looking as delicate as I could I used colorbox and versa magic chalk inks.
Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll be back later tonight with Let's Craft and Create's new challenge details.

Clearly Besotted Blooming Marvellous, Happy Everything & Twinkle Toes stamp sets
Ribbon Girl Natural Jute Button Twine
Colorbox Tangerine chalk ink
Versa Magic Hint of Pesto chalk ink
Papermania gems

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

An absolute stunner Mandy! I'm really struggling to create at the moment & I blame you girls - everything I make looks rubbish in comparison LOL xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Gorgeous card...... Love the colour of the rose .....
Stunning.....
I have my stamps now so cant wait to use them.....
HugscSylvie....
Xx

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card Mandy, love these colours together :) Donna ♥ x

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Stunning no other words needed

Ali x

P.S Between you and steph you are converting me to yellow...gonna give it a go :O)

Marlou McAlees said...

your card is just gorgeous Mandy, love the colours you used, beautifully made, I love these stamps ♥

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Mandy, love the soft delicate stamping and how you have done the sentiment xx

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous!!