Monday, 15 October 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Another heart card from me today.  I'm still enjoying die cutting shapes from my second hand book!

This time I've teamed my book print heart with Clearly Besotted's Merry Little Christmas (Happy sentiment) and Happy Everything (Anniversary sentiment) stamp sets to make an anniversary card.  The beautiful resin flower is from The Ribbon Girl as is the white felt.

Hope you all have a great Monday, just half a day of work for me today yipeee!

Cearly Besotted Merry Little Christmas & Happy Everything Stamp sets
Ribbon Girl Felt, Resin Flower
Papertrey Ink Heart Prints Die
Papermania Gems


7 comments:

Christine L said...

Beautiful CAS card Mandy... love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful Mandy, reminds me :) I have those resins I must get them out and use them .. LOL
Enjoy your half day!! xx

Stephanie said...

Really beautiful - enjoy your extra time off :) xxx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

This is wonderful...love how you have combined the stamps..thats what i love about them sooo versatile

Ali x

Donna said...

Another stunning CAS design Mandy, don't know how you do it :) Donna ♥ x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card.... Love the heart......
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Julie Marshall said...

Love the simplicity of this.