Tuesday, 16 October 2012

DIMENSION

For our latest fortnightly challenge at Let's Craft and Create we'd like you to add dimension to your projects. This can be done in many different ways like layering images, adding buttons or elements that pop out of your design.


Unfortunately, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get a good enough photograph to show how I added dimension to the critters eyes and balloon by using Glossy Accents.  You'll have to take my word for it ! 

Once again the design team girls have created some fabulous dimension projects to inspire you, and we have a little giveaway for one lucky person taking part in the challenge. Come and visit us here for more information.

Paper Smooches Party Pals & Chubby Chums Stamp Sets
MME lime twist Fly a Kite Papers
Promarkers
Glossy Accents

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I believe you Mandy lol Super sweet card - I'm a big fan of the Paper Smooches images - cute! x

Eileen said...

Cute card, very cool.

Marlou McAlees said...

ah your card is sooo cute Mandy!! I know its hard to photograph the layers, those stamps are cute" xxx

Donna said...

Sweet card Mandy, such a cute image and fab colouirng :) Donna ♥ x

Vicky said...

Super cute card Mandy. Don't you just love the Paper Smooches stamps :)xx