Friday, 26 October 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHES

Today I'd like to share a card I made with Clearly Besotted's Butterfly Wishes stamp set.  
This is such a beautiful set with it's three large, differently patterned butterflies and three matching little butterflies, plus four perfect sentiments.  You can see more cards made with this set here.

I particularly enjoy stamping these butterflies with chalk ink, especially when using textured cardstock.

Enjoy your day...I definitely have that 'Friday Feeling' !

Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes stamp set
Versa Magic Malted Mauve Chalk Ink
Ribbon Girl Natural Jute Button Twine
Papertrey Ink Linen & Canvas Impression Plate
Self-adhesive gems

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the butterflies and the colours used are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Stephanie said...

Very beautiful Mandy & I agree with Caroline, love the colours :) x

Gibmiss said...

Hi mandy
Love your card... Fabby colour.... Love the texture plate... Need that one .... Do you order very often from papertrey
Cos i'd love that.......
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Viv said...

Another super little card, I so love your cards :) Viv xx

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful card Mandy and I love the colour ink you used on the butterflies :) xx have a lovely weekend ♥

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Mandy, love the colour of the butterflies, so pretty! xx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Oh my simply stunning!

Ali x