Thursday, 13 September 2012

SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM !

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but returning to work after the 5 week summer holidays has been a bit of a shock to the system!  I have been so tired in the evenings that all I have wanted to do is put my feet up in front of the telly.

We do have a lovely new colour challenge to look forward to on Sunday over at the Ribbon Girl, but in the meantime here is a card I made earlier!


The Ribbon Girl Large Daisy, Green Lace Floral Bias Binding, Natural Jute Button Twine
Papertrey Ink Birthday Bash Sentiments Stamp Set

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Stephanie said...

Your cards are always so dreamy! It's strange but life around here is more hectic now the children are back at school....so many activities & playdates! Have a relaxing weekend Mandy :) xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

this is beautiful Mandy :) I hope you are feeling more rested :) have a fab weekend ♥

Il Gufo Creativo said...

So vernal and lovely!
Mary