Tuesday, 4 September 2012

ANYTHING BUT A CARD

During the summer holidays, Sarah at Paper and String had a nine day Freebie Extravaganza.  I was very fortunate to win my wish list of upto £20 from her online shop.  

Needless to say I was very delighted indeed...and here are my goodies.

My wishlist included one of her fabulous sew your own kits and two packs of felt.  Such a wonderful gift Sarah, thank you very much!  You can find more of these great kits and many more items here at Sarah's online shop.

Tonight I sat and made a cupcake keyring, just in time for our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create which just happens to be Anything but a Card...perfect timing!

Paper and String Sew Your Own Cupcake Kit
Ribbon Girl Guttermann Top Stitch Thread

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

your keyring is just beeeeautiful Mandy , you know I love felt, so really loving this creation ♥
And wasn't that a lovely surprise winning :) lovely goodies you chose :) hugs xx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous keyring Mandy... love your design!

Hugs
Christine x

Ira Huberts said...

Oh Mandy, your keyring looks so sweet! A delightful creation this is! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, really appreciate it. Take care, Ira ♥
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Eileen said...

Love your keyring, it looks lovely.