Thursday, 9 August 2012

NOTES

I am a keen follower of Andrea (Creative Paper Trail) and love all she creates.  So, when I saw she had started designing digi tags I couldn't wait to have a play!

I used the Take Notes and Sweetness sets to make my notebook.  Not only has Andrea designed cute tag sets, she's also created matching digi papers and pennant flags, all of which can be found in her etsy shop here along with gorgeous matching felt embellishments!

Thank you Andrea for such great designs and inspiration.

Creative Paper Trail Take Notes, Sweetness digi sets
MME indie Citron, kraft Funday Happy Days designer papers
Stampin Up Cardstock, Crystal Effects
Papertrey Ink Notebook
Ribbon Girl Button, Natural Jute Button Twine

4 comments:

Il Gufo Creativo said...

Fine, fine, fine!
Mary

Marlou McAlees said...

oh wow!!! Mandy this is adorable!!I love how you made the notebook using all Andrea's dig'i's they are gorgeous, another item to pin :) hugzz xxx

Andrea Budjack said...

Love how you used the images! So cute.

Melisa Waldorf said...

OH my goodness, this is soooo cute!!!! LOVE it!!