Tuesday, 7 August 2012

MAKE IT PRETTY

Our latest challenge over at Let's Craft and Create is 'Make it Pretty', add anything to your card or project that makes it look pretty!

I used gorgeous pastel heart pins and pretty pale pink faux silk ribbon from the Ribbon Girl on my baby card.  This ribbon is so lovely to work with and just perfect for big bows!

Our challenge runs until 11pm Tuesday 21st August UK time, check out all the prettiness from the design team here. 

Ribbon Girl Pastel Heart Pins, Pale Pink Faux Silk Ribbon
Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings Stamp Set, Mat Stack #1 Die
Dies to Die For MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax Die Set
MME indie chic Saffron papers
Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder

7 comments:

jules said...

Hi Mandy, i love the card it is VERY PRETTY!!!!

Eileen said...

Love the colours and the pins, gorgeous.

Il Gufo Creativo said...

Uh! Very lovely!

Mary

Vicky said...

So so pretty Mandy - perfect for a new baby card. :)xxx

Christine L said...

Hi Mandy

This is soooooo gorgeous... I love everything about it!! And it's the second card of yours that I have in my Inspiration File... that I just want to copy completely.... but that would be rude, so I'll try to change it just a bit!! You have such brilliant ideas!

Big hugs
Christine x
PS.... It would have been fab for the launch of our new challenge blog tomorrow.... IN THE PINK.... check out details on my blog if you haven't joined already..

Marlou McAlees said...

totally stunning Mandy and ever so pretty :) consider it "pinned" .. LOL ... love it :) xxx

Donna said...

Mandy, this is so pretty and beautifully layered, I'm loving that big bow :) Donna ♥ x