Wednesday, 15 August 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Another CAS card from me this evening, using MFT Perfect Posie Die-namic together with MME indie chic Citron papers.

I was very tempted to add buttons or similar to the centre of these flowers, but then decided I preferred to see the whole of the pattern paper behind.  I love the way these flowers sit so beautifully together and use this die constantly.

MME indie chic Citron Papers
Dies to Die For MFT Perfect Posies Die-namic
Waltzingmouse Frame it Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Double ended Banner Die


5 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

it's beautiful Mandy :) love these cards as you can see I took inspiration for my home card :) :)
used nearly a sheet of 3d foam pads .. LOL haha!!
Ps sorry haven't got round to emailing you, I will get round to it, I was away for MRI today, im pretty tired, off to bed shortly, :) xxx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous Mandy... Simple and classy!

Hugs
Christine x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Mandy
luv
Debby

magic said...

lovly card.

Michelle said...

Great card Mandy, I love th look of these cards, love the flowers and the paper xx