Wednesday, 29 August 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHES

Today I'm wishing myself a very happy birthday !  Where have the years gone..the numbers are getting bigger but I don't feel I've grown into them yet !!

For my card I used the gorgeous butterfly from Making Memories Just Chillin Girl stamp set together with MME's Lost & Found Portobello Road 'Boy' stamp set.  The blue ribbon and ink is from Stampin Up and the sentiment is from Papertrey Inks Tea for Two Additions stamp set. 

Stampin Up Bashful Blue Ink pad, Grosgrain Ribbon
Making Memories Just Chillin Girl stamp set
MME's Lost & Found Portobello Road 'Boy' stamp set
Papertrey Ink Tea for Two Additions stamp set

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Another fabulous card! Love that shade of blue.

Wishing you a very happy birthday Mandy. :)xxx

Donna said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Mandy,
Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Gorgeous card too :) Donna ♥ x

Michelle said...

Beautiful card, I love the blue and the BG stamp. Beautiful butterfly too. Wishing you a very happy birthday Mandy, hope you have a lovely day xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Mandy :) a very happy and blessed birthday to you!!!! hope you get pampered and lots of lovely pressies :) I looove your card!!!
plus I just sent you an email and forgot to say happy birthday (",)
im half asleep today .. LOL
Enjoy your day!!
hugzz

Marlou xxx

Diane said...

Hi Mandy. Hope your birthday was a nice relaxing one. Another very pretty card.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Mandy and hope you had a lovely Birthday.
luv
Debby

Kimberley said...

Wishing you a very, very happy birthday! I hope everyone around you spoils you rotten!

Kimberley said...

Wishing you a very, very happy birthday! I hope everyone around you spoils you rotten!

Patricia said...

Hi there,
Happy belated birthday to you, and many more.
I have gone back through a selection of your cards. They are all very subtle and delicate I really like your style.

Patricia

Julie Marshall said...

Love the simplicity of this.