Monday, 13 August 2012

ANNIVERSARY WISHES

It feels so sad now the Olympics are over.  What a fantastic two weeks !  I am really looking forward to the start of the Paralympics on the 29th and will no doubt find myself glued to the television once again !

My card today is a CAS anniversary card made using Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock and heart die together with natural jute button twine, MME Kraft Funday Happy Days designer paper and a Papermania adhesive heart stone.


I am entering this card into A Passion for Papertrey's Take your Pick challenge.

Enjoy the rest of Monday...I may have to do some housework today seeing as there is nothing on tele!

Papertrey Ink Heart Prints Die, Kraft cardstock
Waltzingmouse Frame It Stamp Set
Ribbon Girl Natural Jute Button Twine
Papermania self-adhesive Heart Stone

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous card Mandy. I'm feeling sad the olympics is over too. Looking forward to the Paralympics - we have tickets for a couple of events - can't wait. :)xx

Ira Huberts said...

This is so elegant Mandy! You do CAS so well, I always tend to put up lots and lots of stuff, but this looks superb! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Marlou McAlees said...

this is gorgeous Mandy, love the kraft and white card together, great CAS look. Email you later for a chat :) xx

Christine L said...

Oh Mandy... I'm beginning to hate you...... (only kidding)!! Every card you come up with is fabulous.... and I want to have made it!! You have such brilliant ideas.... and this is yet another of them! Where on earth do you get your inspiration?

Big hugs
Christine x

Camilla said...

yeah! I really like your card - its very elegant.

I will try to experiment with the same color combo.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Stephanie said...

Mandy, your cards are divine :) I'll be needing a Design Team soon & will be approaching you for first refusal! x

Imke said...

What a beautiful and elegant card !