Monday, 23 July 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Once again I've used the lovely sketch from August's CARDS magazine.  I kept my design the same as the previous card I made using this sketch, but this time used gorgeous MME miss caroline Fiddlesticks papers.


For all the cards I make I never seem to have one at hand when I need one, it's a great design to put together quickly in an emergency !



Ribbon Girl 16mm cream very fine cluny lace, natural jute button twine, peach button
MME miss caroline Fiddlesticks Papers
Papertrey Ink Birthday Bash Sentiments Stamp Set
Dies to Die For MFT Perfect Posies Die-namic


4 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful card Mandy and such a lovely design and paper. Chris x

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous!!! I love this sketch Mandy and I got a Northridge pub. digi magazine :) its cheaper and great you can store them on your computer :) x

Christine L said...

Hi Mandy

Gorgeous card... I love that design! And I have that flower die.... how come it doesn't look as good when I use it???

Btw.... if you pop over to my blog today, you'll see that we're starting up a fab new challenge blog, for lovers of PINK everywhere!! Hope you can join in the fun and help spread the word!

Hugs
Christine x

magic said...

wow i adore this card. x