Monday, 2 July 2012

FORTY

...and still it rains !  I was really hoping that once July was here things would start to be a bit brighter outside. Never mind, it gives me another good excuse to stay dry here in my craft room!!
Today's card was made using MFT By the Number Die-namics, Butterflies Die-namics and Memory Box Butterfly Chain die.
Hope you manage to stay dry and enjoy the rest of your Monday afternoon.

Dies to Die For Memory Box Butterfly Chain, MFT Butterflies Die-namics, MFT By the Number Die-namics
Papertrey Ink Tea for Two Additions Stamp Set
Craftie Charlie MME Miss Caroline All Dolled Up Papers

8 comments:

Tee said...

I have always loved white on white projects. This is just beautiful!!! Hope the weather clears up for you soon..

Tee

Michelle said...

Lovely card Mandy, so prrety. Love the butterflies and how you have done the 40. Loving the sentiment font too! xx

Christine L said...

Hi Mandy

Gorgeous 40th card... Very CAS and very elegant!

Think I may have to buy that number die!

Hugs
Christine x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Mandy and brilliant too.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Fabulous 40 card! Love the butterfly chain - very pretty xx

Marlou McAlees said...

I love this card Mandy :) these numbers are a must have :) they sell out everytime I try and get them .. LOL ... love the butterflies .. beautiful :) xxx

gigi et moi said...

Es una tarjeta preciosa Mandy! como todas las que haces, me encanta visitar tu blog siempre que puedo!!
XOXO

Diane said...

A fantasic card Mandy. I have these dies and they are just so fun to use.