Sunday, 29 July 2012

FELT FLOWERS

Having had a couple of really fab days to start off my school holidays the rain has made another appearance today.  But it's not going to dampen my holiday spirit!

Today I'd like to share a card made with one of my favourite Papertrey Ink flower dies and Ribbon Girl felt.



I used pink guttermann thread to make french knots for the centres of the flowers.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


The Ribbon Girl wool felt, pink guttermann thread
Papertrey Ink flower fusion #7 die and stamp set, birthday bash sentiments
stamp set
Dies to Die For MFT notched tag die

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous!!! love this card Mandy :) xxx

jules said...

oh love it! beautiful!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card Mandy.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Stunning simplicity Mandy!

Hugs
christine x