Saturday, 19 May 2012

DIES TO DIE FOR

Today's card has been created for the Anything Goes Challenge over at Dies to Die For.


I spritzed the card with Creme de Chocolat Glimmer Mist before doing the same to the die-cut butterfly which I then ran through my crimper.  I love how random the glimmer mist is and seeing as the card had a romantic feel to it I added some lovely Ribbon Girl lace under my sentiment banner.

Dies to Die For MFT Die-namics Butterfly Die Set
Ribbon Girl Lace, Gutterman Pink Top Stitch Thread
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Hobbycraft 2mm Self Adhesive Gems
Waltzingmouse Frame it Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Double Ended Banner Die

8 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous, thank you for joining us at Die-ing for a challenge this time ♥ Pops x

Marlou McAlees said...

really gorgeous card Mandy, love the spritzing, looks very designer :) :) ♥ xx

Caggy said...

This is gorgeous, very organic and natural. Can
yoy tell me what make the banner die is you used please. Caggy x

Vicky said...

Lovin' the glimmer mist effect - fabulous card :)xx

Linny said...

Stunning card Mandy. I dont have much luck with Glimmer mists, maybe I should try again. Linda x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Mandy, love the spritzing.

Thanks for joining us at DTDF challenge this month,

Michelle xx

Karen M said...

This is truly lovely, Mandy! I love the clean and simple look and that little butterfly is gorgeous! Kx

Stacey said...

Ooh, I love this. Really simple but really pretty. Thanks for joining us at DTDF, hope to see you again soon ~x~