Thursday, 22 March 2012

ROUND AND ROUND

I used lovely My Mind's Eye papers and gorgeous ribbon and felt from The Ribbon Girl to make my Mother's Day Card.



This is the first time I've made a circular card using nestibilities and really enjoyed the experience, so went on to create another...



Don't forget The Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge runs until Saturday 31st March and the Let's Craft and Create Colour Inspiration Challenge runs until Tuesday April 3rd.

My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy Papers
The Ribbon Girl Green Pleated Ribbon, Wool Felt, Flower Pins, Pink Gutterman Top Stitch Thread
Stamping All Day Mother's Day Sentiment
Waltzing Mouse Frame It Stamp Set
CC Cutters Banner Tag Dies
Stampin Up Punches
Nestibilities

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I like your card very very much. Just Lovely!
Greetings, Jacqueline

Marlou McAlees said...

Mandy!! these are absolutely gorgeous!! ♥♥ :) xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

They're adorable Mandy - love the MME papers and the layering - perfect! :)xx

Stephanie said...

Both are beautiful Mandy, I've recently purchased some MME paper pads but try as I might, I haven't been able to use them on any projects - I admire how perfectly you've composed these :) Have a great weekend x

pinky said...

Beautiful cards!

Karen said...

Gorgeous both of them, err will pinch this idea as I never thought of using them for card blanks! Thank you Mandy x

Simply Shaz said...

Mandy these cards are just gorgeous...love em :) I love the look of round cards and very rarely ever create any.
Shaz x