Sunday, 18 March 2012

RIBBON GIRL COLOUR CHALLENGE #17

Time for a new Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge!


With a gorgeous inspirational photo from photo card boutique...

 

...and two fabulous prizes!  A £10 voucher to spend in Lily of the Valley's online shop...


and this gorgeous Aqua ribbon kit from The Ribbon Girls...

 


For my project I used a wooden heart from daisy moon designs covered it with gorgeous my mind's eye papers then decorated it with fabulous ribbon, lace, felt, pins and button from The Ribbon Girl.




Come and visit us here to see all the wonderful creations made by the Ribbon Girls' design team.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Love all the layers Mandy - really special. :)xx

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely stunning Mandy :) reminds me of the heart you sent me..... need to decorate it ;) xxx