Monday, 12 March 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


Here's a Mother's Day card using gorgeous miss caroline dolled up papers by My Mind's Eye.  I'm just loving these papers at the moment...and couldn't resist adding a selection of other MME paper pads to my basket at the same time!  More projects using those to follow!

My Mind's Eye Dolled Up Designer Papers
Memory Box Butterfly Chain Die
Papertrey Ink Spiral Notebook Die
MFT Butterflies Die-namics
Ribbon Girl Pink Bakers Twine
Stamping All Day Sentiment

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

loooove this card Mandy, the papers are WOW!! and that butterfly border is on my wish list .. LOL :) xxx

Cherry's Jubilee said...

You can't go wrong with butteflies and that lovely paper .....and yours are gorgeous. cherry

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Mandy.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Gorgeous papers - love your design - fabulous :)xx

magic said...

beautiful card x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Mandy, the papers are gorgeous and I love the layered butterfly :) Donna x