Tuesday, 27 March 2012

CASE STUDY CHALLENGE #83

I just loved Laura Bassen's card being showcased over at the CASE Study Challenge Blog this week.  So much so that it inspired me to create two cards of my own.



This is such a fabulous layout and I can envisage so many different ways it could be used.


Thank you for the inspiration Laura!



My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody Papers
Papertrey Ink Birthday Bash Sentiments Stamp Set
MFT Die-namics Butterflies Dies, By the Numbers Dies
Papermania Adhesive Stones

13 comments:

Isa said...

So beautiful !!!

sues craft magic said...

Really gorgeous cards , might have to have a go at these myself .....

Hugs Sue xx

Karen said...

They're both stunning! I'm not surprised the lay out really appeals to you - it's a fab one for CAS cards hugs Karen

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful cards Mandy, you really captured the look :) love them xx

Suzanne Russell said...

Both cards are wonderful! Great colors and the font is one of my favorites.

Mynnette said...

Oh, I ADORE the soft colors you used! LOVE that butterfly--and the 50 is amazing, too! LOVE these! :)

Judith said...

What beautiful cards! -hugs Judithx

Julie Hoffman said...

These are gorgeous! Love the layout and how you used it two ways! Fabulous!

zoyaagray said...

Birthday is special day for every every person's life. Its very beautiful and simple card. I like colour of this card so much. Its too good post.

Storage Shed

Vicky said...

Fabulous cards Mandy - love 'em! xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous cards Mandy, I love the 50 card, so pretty! Mary G x

lisan grey said...

Wow its fabulous card mandy !! I like this card pattern and paper also. You share such nice adn creative post with us. Its too good.

buy windows 7

Nana said...

Unas tarjetas super elegantes y muy sobrias, delicadas, hablan por si solas.