Friday, 17 February 2012

TAGS...

Are you ever reluctant to throw away those little bits of card or paper from projects?  I try not to hoard too much but sometimes it's really difficult.  Which is how these little tags came about...


After resizing some cards I just couldn't throw the offcuts away !
I'm entering my tags in to the 'Tag It' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog.

Papertrey Ink Sweet Baby Die, Double Ended Banner Die, Papers
MFT Butterflies Die, Notched Tags Die & Stamp Set
The Ribbon Girl Bakers Twine
Self Adheshive Pearls

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Mandy these are fabulous and sooo cute! I hate throwing the off-cuts away, this is a great idea ;)

Vicki x

zoe said...

Wow!! these are so sweet, i love it! kisses from Spain. Zoe.

Cassie Box said...

These are adorable!! I love those little giraffe guys! Ca-ute!! =)

Marlou McAlees said...

oh wow!!! I adore these Mandy, love your ideas :) and love the little baby giraffes ♥♥

Marlou McAlees said...

Ps .... just pinned these little cuties :) x

Vicky said...

Love these Mandy - what a brilliant idea - I have a box of offcuts - don't think I can make them look as good as yours! :)xx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Aww! These are so adorable!! Love them!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

~Tammy~ said...

These are so cute! I never throw my scraps away and I usually craft from that pile first! This is a fantastic way to use up those scraps!