Tuesday, 14 February 2012

SWEET BABY

Loving all the 'onesie' cards I've been spotting on the web so just had to have a go at one myself.


I've used  Papertrey Ink's gorgeous Bitty Baby Blessings papers together with  delicious ribbon and brad, a gift from the lovely Emma and felt from the Ribbon Girl.  All of which just happen to tie in with our Flower challenge over at Let's Craft and Create!

Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessings Papers, Borders and Corners Mini Stamp Set
Ribbon Girl Wool Felt
Ribbon & Brad

6 comments:

Karen said...

That is so cute! Karen x

Marlou McAlees said...

totally cutie pie Mandy, I love it!! hope you are having a lovely ♥ day :) xx

Emma said...

I too having been mooning over the onesies - yours is so adorable! Glad to see your using your stash ;D

Cherry's Jubilee said...

very sweet and ohhhh so cute!

Donna said...

Gorgeous little onesie Mandy, I love the flowery papers...hope you are feeling bettter now :) Donna ♥ x

Vicki said...

Lovely card Mandy, love the colours you've used too ;)

Vicki x