Thursday, 5 January 2012

SKETCH N STASH

Michelle  has designed a great sketch for challenge 78 over at Sketch n Stash.  The idea is to use the sketch together with new and/or neglected items from your stash.

For my card I've used neglected Stampin Up papers, which I've had for what seems like forever, together with a newly acquired Girly Luvbot image from Pink Cat Studio.




I used Stampin Up Crystal Effects to make the hearts and flower stand out and shine.  A great sketch and wonderful inspiration Michelle, I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge!


Stampin Up Real Red Designer Papers, Real Red Cardstock, Real Red Ink, Crystal Effects
Pink Cat Studio Girly Luvbot Image
Papertrey Ink Double Ended Banner Die, Heart Die
Waltzingmouse Sweethearts Stamp Set
Self Adhesive Gem

7 comments:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Adorable!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

What a cutie Mandy, I love this card and how you used sketch :) xxx

Vicky said...

Love it - so cute! :)xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

A really lovely card, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

Stephanie said...

How cute is this? I love how versatile you are Mandy! Your sketch week cards are amazing - seeing them all together made me smile, fab work :) Have a great weekend honey xxx

sarah-Jane said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Mandy, love the image, so cute and fab colour.

Thanks for joining in with my sketch and Sketch N Stash this fortnight.

Michelle xx