Wednesday, 4 January 2012

LUCY'S SKETCH - DAY 5

Day 5 is the last day of Lucy's sketches.  It's been 5 days of fun and fantastic sketches, thanks so much Lucy!

Sketch #5 has STRONG echoes of day 2 and although I was very tempted to stay with my star theme... 

...I opted to go girlie and use butterflies instead!


Here's Lucy's sketch...




And here are my cards all together.




Papertrey Kraft Cardstock, Bookmark Die
Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen Papers
Ribbon Girl Jute Button Twine
My Favourite Things Butterflies Die-namics
Waltzing Mouse Frame It Stamp Set
Pink Vellum
Self Adhesive Pearls

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous cards Mandy - Love the butterflies. I've been shopping for butterfly dies and couldn't decide between this MFT one or Spellbinders. Went for the Spellbinders only yesterday, wish I'd seen your beautiful card first!
:)xxx

Robyn said...

What a great idea to make all the sketches to a theme! Love them all- Thanks for inspiring me!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Fabulous Mandy :) and I looove the butterflies, I have these ones and love them, your cards all look fab!!! :) xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

What a splendid collection of cards Mandy - love the stars and the butterflies - I'm on the look out for a butterfly die (or punch) myself! mmmmm, but have just bought a fair few Tilda stamps, loads of papers, replacement Copic pens - ouch! better go on a stash diet for a while! hugs Mary G x

Ribbon Girl said...

What a splendid collection of cards Mandy - love the stars and the butterflies - I'm on the look out for a butterfly die (or punch) myself! mmmmm, but have just bought a fair few Tilda stamps, loads of papers, replacement Copic pens - ouch! better go on a stash diet for a while! hugs Mary G x

Donna said...

You've done an amazing job with these sketches Mandy and I love that your last card was girlie with butterflies, a really pretty card and the perfect contrast with the kraft card :) Donna ♥ x

Lucy Abrams said...

Another FAB creation - and I LOVE seeing the set together. So creative. Thank you so much for playing along.

Digi Darla said...

Those cards are so awesome! Love the colors and the stitching just gave that extra pizazz! You are SO talented! Wow! Great job (again)! XXX~DigiDarla (Kim)