Saturday, 10 December 2011

USING UP SCRAPS...

I've been using up my little scraps of fabric and adding all the little things I love...buttons, lace and thread.


It was really nice to divert away from Christmas projects and play with lots of buttons.  Do you remember the big button tins Grandma used to have?  All the different colours shapes and sizes, they used to keep me occupied for hours!



I keep mine in jars and every now and then tip them all out on the desk and have a good rummage through.


Stay warm and enjoy your weekend. 


Gingham Fabric
Button Mixture - The Ribbon Girl, House of India, Stampin Up, Ebay
Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock, Sentiments
The Ribbon Girl Lace
Tea Dyed Tag
House of Fraser Cotton Twill

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Lovely cards, a refreshing change from Christmas as you say - can't wait to get mine finished - hopefully today!
I've got my Mum's button tin - love having a rummage. Enjoy our weekend :)xx

Stephanie said...

Wonderful cards Mandy - I'd buy these if I saw them :) x

Ribbon Girl said...

Seriously nice cards Mandy! ps Sometimes I feel as if I live in a button tin - or a pin tin - or a giant ribbon drawer :) keep warm, it's icy and freezing cold up here but at least the wind has gone! hugs Mary G x

MONICA said...

¡Que sencillas y delicadas!!!!
Un saludo

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

looooove these Mandy :) xxx

nessy said...

oh mandy these cards are just stunning!!
vanessa xx

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a pretty collection of cards Mandy! Love the mix of fabric and buttons! Such a homespun look!

Terrie B x said...

Oh Mandy these are sooo `beautiful`
I love keeping little bits and bobs and rummaging through later on!!
You used yours fabulously!!TFI:) x