Thursday, 20 October 2011

ANYONE FOR CAKE?

 Not just any cakes.....Cupcakes, using gorgeous Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen papers!


How yummy are these? I enjoyed making them so much I had a little production line going!  It usually takes me ages to make a card, but these papers really inspired me.


Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen Papers
Stampin Up Ruby Red Cardstock, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tea Dyed Tag
Papertrey Tea for Two Additions Stamp Set
Spellbinders Nestibilities

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Love the design Mandy. Lovely papers aren't they! :)xxx

Caryn said...

These are fab Mandy - love how the papers all compliment each other.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Cake sounds good to me Mandy ... LOL .... oh I love this card and I too have these papers but had no mojo , thanks for inspiration, :) xxx

SallyB said...

Hi Mandy...I love making cupcake cards. Those papers are lovely!
Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!

Ribbon Girl said...

Really nice cards Mandy and I like the paper too! mary G x

Donna said...

Beautiful design Mandy and such pretty papers too! I could just nosh a Cupcake now lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So sweet! Lovin all the Melissa Frances goodness and the scrumptious looking cupcake!