Tuesday, 13 September 2011

HOW CHARMING


Now that I am back at work the weeks are flying by!  Bring on half term !

Our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create is 'How Charming'... you've guessed it, we'd like to see a charm on your creation.




For my project I used Adela's fabulous Piece O' Cake template...these are so yummy! 


The Design Team have some wonderful creations to share with you and there's a nice little prize to giveaway.  You can find us here.


Papertrey Ink Papers
Stampin Up Close to Cocoa Whisper White cardstock, Close to Cocoa Ink
The Ribbon Girl Seam Binding, Bronze Key charm, Jute Button Twine
Wild Orchid Flower
Waltzing Mouse Sentiment
C.C. Designs Banner Tag Dies

8 comments:

Donna said...

Yum yum, Mandy this is gorge and done in fab choccy colours as well...hope your first week back at school went well :) Donna ♥ x

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

This looks good enough to eat Mandy, I loooove it!!! love that wee key too :) xx

Jacee said...

How lovely Mandy, a super project.
Hugs Jacee

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous! Keep meaning to check out Adela's templates.
Where are the weeks going Mandy - It'll soon be Christmas! :)xx

Diane said...

I really like this template of Adela's. I haven't had a chance to use mine yet. Yours is absolutely gorgeous.

Eileen said...

Love your choc cake, makes me feel very hungry, lol.

Donna said...

I have to say Mandy that your beautiful creation has made my mouth water lol, how strange is that? I could just eat a piece of coffee cake now. This is absolutely gorgeous! the colours are beautiful and I love that cute little charm. hugs Donna x

Fluffles said...

This is so yummy, a delightful creation, Jx